Fun & Festive Ways to Add Some Spookiness to Your Holidays
Home » Blog » Halloween Headlines
November 29, 2017 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Wolfgang via Flickr
The holiday season is upon us and for those who enjoy the Halloween time as much as we do, you try to incorporate the spooky spirit into as much as you can throughout the rest of the year.
Whether you go all out or keep it cool, there's plenty of us who have our own unique ways of keeping the Halloween spirit alive during the rest of the year.
Check out these fun and festive ways to add some spookiness specifically to your holiday season!
- Deck out your tree in a Nightmare Before Christmas theme
- Decorate your own ornaments and spookify them with creepy designs
- Utilize your Halloween decorations by putting a festive twist on them to fit the holiday season
- Read a mystery novel
- Keep the horror movies going by watching some of your favorite scary flicks
- Go on a local ghost tour to learn about some of the real haunted places in your area
- Brave a haunted house that is open for special holiday scares
- Instead of the traditional Elf on the Shelf, customize your own evil elf version
- Watch a Christmas horror movie (there's more of them out there than you may think!)
- Take advantage of evil Santa and Krampus photo shoots
What do you enjoy doing during the Holiday Season to keep your spooky spirit alive? Let us know in the comments below!
There are no comments for this article.
Get the conversation started below!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Log In / Create Account